a) Registration: When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address basically. And you may complete your information in profile fields after registering successfully, the profile fields might include your name, country, city, gender, age, case size, favorite colors, birthday, a method to buy or other details to help us know you better. We may this data to tailor our visitor’s experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
b) Newsletter: Visitors can voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter by entering the email address. We may from time to time send newsletters and other information to the subscribers. Visitors may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
c) Surveys: We may post optional surveys in which we ask visitors for demographic information (like their ages, or income level). This allows us to better target our content to our audience. We use contact data from our surveys to send the user information about us. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Visitors may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. You do not have to answer these surveys or all the fields in surveys. If we are asking for optional information, we will mark the required information with an asterisk (*) so you know the unmarked fields are optional and you can skip them if you want. We use the aggregated demographic information to improve the product and service and as advertisements guideline.
d) Contest and Sweepstakes: We sometimes hold contests and sweepstakes in which we ask for some contact information like the email address, the demographic information like the age, gender and job, and customized information like preferred colors, preferred case size. In some cases, visitors may be asked to fill out a brief survey or upload a photo, which is not limited to exchange for allowing such visitor to enter the contest or sweepstakes. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary and to notify you if you are a winner. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor our visitor’s experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. Any sweepstakes and other contests will be subject to special rules which will be identified on this website.
i. Website Navigational Information: As you navigate the www.miniso-ng.com website, we may also collect information through the use of commonly used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and web beacons (“Website Navigational Information”). Website Navigational Information includes standard information from your web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and the actions you take on the website (such as the web pages viewed and the links clicked).
ii. Tracking by Search Terms: We may track the searching terms which visitors enter in the searching box. The tracking is not associated with individuals, as we do not track how many pages a specific visitor looks through. We use this information to find out which areas of our website visitors like and do not like based on the amount of traffic to those pages. This provides the basis of how we arrange and modify the content.
iii. Third party behavioral tracking: It is important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking such as Google Analytics. However, we will not use individuals’ information but the aggregate information to improve our website and service, which is stated below.
2. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use data about miniso-ng.com visitors to perform the services requested. For example, if you subscribe to the newsletter on site, we will use the information provided to send you the relevant newsletter. We may use the information we collect for marketing purpose. For example, we will use the email you provide to send you surveys so that we can know your recent opinions on the current design and our service. And also, we may send you information about promotions or events. We are conducting with the following purpose:
a. To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
b. To improve our website in order to serve you better.
c. To improve service in responding to your customer service requests.
d. To quickly process your transactions.
We receive information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form finish a polling, enter a contest, enter sweepstakes, search keywords or enter information on our site.
Miniso-ng.com uses website navigational information to operate and improve the website content and optimize the website structure. We may also use website navigational information in combination with data about us to provide personalized information about our company. We may share aggregate information about our visitors with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties. For example, we might divide miniso-ng.com’s visitors into various age groups by percentage. This data is used to customize miniso-ng.com’s content and advertising to deliver a better experience for our visitors. In no event will we share individual identifying information about such user with any third party except to provide products or services you have requested when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
a. We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with our company under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help miniso-ng.com to communicate with you about our offers and miniso-ng.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
b. We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
We comply with laws and gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
We collect your email address in order to:
a) Respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
b) Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
c) Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
d) Continue to send emails after the original transaction has occurred
e) Market to our mailing list and send promotional information, surveys and other marketing events.
We also agree to the following in sending emails:
a) To Not use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
b) Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
c) Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of the promotional email
4. WEBSITE NAVIGATIONAL INFORMATION
As stated above, MINISO and miniso-ng.com use commonly used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information as you navigate the website (“Website Navigational Information”). This section describes the types of Website Navigational Information MINISO may collect and how MINISO may use this information.
An Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a number that is automatically given to your computer when you surf the web. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information. Miniso-ng.com collects IP addresses for the purpose of system administration and to provide aggregate data to advertisers about the volume of use on miniso-ng.com. Miniso-ng.com does not normally link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that your session will be logged, but you remain anonymous to us. We can and will use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our terms and conditions or to protect our service, site, visitors, or others.
5. THIRD PARTY LINKS: This site may contain links to other sites. For example, if you “click” on a banner retailer, the “click” will take you off the miniso-ng.com site and onto other websites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Please remember whenever you give our information online, the information can be collected by unknown people. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
6. SECURITY: This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of your information from your PC to our servers. Unfortunately, no computer security system can be 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, miniso-ng.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once miniso-ng.com receive your transmission, miniso-ng.com will use reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
7. CHOICE/OPT-OUT: miniso-ng.com offers visitors the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. Visitors have the option of removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visitors may opt-out of participating in certain interactive areas (such as participation in online shopping or sweepstakes).
8. MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION: If you need to change or modify information that you previously provided, please modify your information in your account’s profile. Visitors can also contact email@example.com for assistance with the modification.
9. THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE: Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
10. DATA PROTECTION: In order to protect visitor’s data, we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur. We will notify the users via email within 2 business days or earlier.
11. FRAUD PROTECTION: We make every effort to ensure that your transaction is safe and secure. If we receive orders that are suspicious, we will try to contact you through email to verify these orders and protect unauthorized use of your account. We realize that this may cause a delay for Priority Orders if the information cannot be verified within 24 hours, however, this is for your protection. If we do not hear back from you within five (5) business days of our email request, your order will be canceled. miniso-ng.com reserves the right to cancel any order that we suspect to be suspicious or fraudulent. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of customer service possible as well as a positive shopping experience.
13. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Please also visit MINISO’s terms and conditions establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the entire miniso-ng.com website.